We love it because:-
- Easy to use envelope style with velcro fastening
- Great for picnics, lunches and snacks
- Reusable, over and over again
- Waterproof lined with food grade PUL to avoid any messy leaks
- Wraps can be put in the freezer.
- When out, use as a plate and a napkin!
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong.
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage.
- Alternative to cling film and plastic bags.
About Helen Round:
” My dream for creating beautiful and functional linen products for the home began at my kitchen table in early 2012. I have always loved fabrics and printmaking so this, combined with my background in fine art textiles, was my inspiration.
My line drawings have a gentle simplicity which is echoed in the products I design, the linen we use, my life and beliefs. The kitchen table is still an important part of my day. It’s the place where we gather as a family and where I still often sit and sketch, inspired by nature and my surroundings.
As the business has grown, we have continued to nourish our proud Cornish roots, training up makers and printers from our community.
Our lovely shop and studio at Mount Edgcumbe Country Park sustains our connection with our community in what many people describe as “the forgotten corner” of Cornwall. It also allows us to meet some of our lovely customers in person!”