- Hypoallergenic, handcrafted frames with Carl Zeiss CR-39 scratch-resistant, polarized lenses.
- Flexible spring hinges for maximum comfort and an adjustable fit on all acetate frames.
- Microfiber cleaning cloth pouch
- Collapsible, water-resistant case with a 60% reduced carbon footprint compared to standard cases
- One week of school donated – so your pair has power!
“My name is Ashley Johnson and I am the Founder of Mohala Eyewear.
Women shared with me they couldn’t wear the standard sunglasses available in the current marketplace. Frames slid down their nose, gave them headaches and rested on their cheeks.
Being an Asian, mixed-race female founder, I know the feeling of using products not designed for me. Women deserved better in eyewear. They deserved frames designed to fit and made for each unique, valued woman.
I also wanted each pair to have a special power. And so every pair sold sends a girl to school at Room to Read.
I love seeing women living their best lives. If Mohala sunglasses can make you feel comfortable and confident on the outside, and amazing on the inside for empowering girls, then our goal is accomplished”.