- Prep face with your Chillhouse face oil to ensure that your skin is ready for your Gua Sha.
- Start at the tops of your eyebrows, gliding the tool in an upward and outward motion to stimulate blood circulation and awaken your skin.
- Now, move to your cheeks and glide your tool in an upward motion following the natural curves of your face.
- Next, move to your jawline and use a combination of short and long upward strokes to flush lymphatic drainage.
- Finish by gliding your Gua Sha downward to flush all excess fluids held in the neck area right below your ears.
Cyndi Ramirez is a second generation Colombian-American who grew up watching her mother treat patients in her cosmetology spas in Queens and Manhattan not knowing one day she would reflect on that experience to launch a new self care movement.
Cyndi, along with her husband and a team of partners, opened the initial Chillhouse location in 2017 with a goal to modernize the spa industry.
Since then, the brand has grown from its initial Lower East Side location to a large Soho Flagship and now creates self-care rituals for chill-seekers everywhere through their line of clean beauty and wellness products aimed at maximizing your “me time.